Compare Children's National Hospital vs MedStar Washington Hospital Center BETASee how working at Children's National Hospital vs. MedStar Washington Hospital Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Children's National Hospital vs. MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Children's National Hospital scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Children's National Hospital.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
- Children's National Hospital had 6 more reviews than MedStar Washington Hospital Center that mentioned "High turnover" as a Con.
I have been working at Children's National Hospital full-time
I have been working at Children's National for almost 5 years. Its a great mission based organization (pediatric healthcare) and the accounting department has an excellent team. Very collaborative.... Great work/life balance.
Nothing is perfect, but no significant cons
I worked at MedStar Washington Hospital Center full-time
It is very busy so you will learn a ton
It is very busy so you might be overwhelmed at first