Compare Chipotle vs Arby's BETASee how working at Chipotle vs. Arby's compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chipotle vs. Arby's. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Chipotle scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Arby's scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Chipotle.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Arby's.
- Chipotle had 217 more reviews than Arby's that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Chipotle part-time for more than a year
Friendly Environment Flexible Hours Supportive Staff Free Food!
Corporate Regulations Average Wages Very Fast Paced Environment
Advice to Management
I worked at the Chipotle in Downtown State College, PA at Penn State. I really liked that everyone there was around the same age and working for the same reasons. I have heard other stories about... people that have worked for Chipotle and did not enjoy their time there. My experience was much different because I was surrounded with like minded college student employees as well as young and effective managers. Everyone there picked up their slack and worked very hard. Being awarded with the highest Throughput Efficiency out of all 2,752 locations, we learned that being friendly and efficient were the most important parts of the job. I enjoyed my time there and made some life long connections. If you are looking for a flexible part-time job, this is the place for you!