Compare Chloe + Isabel vs The RealReal BETASee how working at Chloe + Isabel vs. The RealReal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chloe + Isabel vs. The RealReal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Chloe + Isabel scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- The RealReal scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Merchandisers" was the most mentioned Pro at Chloe + Isabel.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at The RealReal.
- "Merchandisers" was the most mentioned Con at Chloe + Isabel.
- "High school" was the most mentioned Con at The RealReal.
I have been working at The RealReal full-time for less than a year
I really enjoy the engineering team, especially in the last six months where leadership has changed for the better. My immediate manager is great as well. Open conversations about technology, my... personal performance and guiding me to the next level of Staff Engineer. Tons of growth opportunities at this company and on this team. Being able to stay remote after Covid is a big win. I take advantage of some of the company paid benefits too-free career coaching sessions with Modern Health and unlimited vacation. My teammates are open, fair and have a sense of humor. I like the business model, but there are challenges, as there is with any company at this size. Overall very happy I joined TRR last year.
401k program is completely out of date and not competitive with the current market. The office is away from public transit and eateries. Too many meetings, which can cut into actual production time.
Advice to Management
Cut back on the meetings, get a better 401k program.