Compare Ciber vs Amazon BETASee how working at Ciber vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ciber vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ciber scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Ciber.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Ciber.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Ciber full-time
A value led organization Meritocratic Culture Excellent Client and Employee Relationships A complete pleasure to be part of this organization. Great career growth opportunities.
In the last 5+ years, I have not had a negative experience. People do come first here!
I have been working at Amazon part-time for more than a year
80 hours unpaid time per year and 80 hours of paid time off (160 to not be there) free life and dental. $9 per week extra for health savings on your check, make your own schedule, weekly pay. You... don’t feel like working? Just removed yourself from the schedule and use your time off. Very easy work, weekly pay. Start out at $16 hour I believe. Always offer $15 & $10 hour Shift diff at busy times. You can take 3 weeks or more off at a time “short break” for health reasons or something you need off for such as family illness or whatever. You can train for any position. Fun environment CVG9
Some lazy workers but I avoid them. More hard workers than not. But the few you want to drop kick and tell them they are lazy
Advice to Management
I think we shouldn’t wait to dump things during that shift, we should be ahead as much as possible to get CPTs pulled quicker in Flat. Those slow or lazy workers should be walked out. It gets... irritating to do 10x the amount of work as some people and they get the same pay.