Compare Cisco Systems vs 8x8 BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. 8x8 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. 8x8. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- 8x8 scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at 8x8.
- Cisco Systems had 558 more reviews than 8x8 that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Cisco Systems for more than a year
Comparatively, Cisco doesn't have a very clear rating system
Cisco has a good work-life balance, and it provides good chances for self-motivated people to grow
I have been working at 8x8 full-time for less than a year
8x8's Leadership, Vision, Platform & Employees
I have nothing negative to share
Advice to Management
Keep hiring great leaders and stay focused on taking great care of your employees so they will continue to take great care of your partners and customers!