Compare Cisco Systems vs Akamai BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Akamai compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Akamai. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Akamai scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Akamai.
- Cisco Systems had 519 more reviews than Akamai that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Akamai full-time for more than a year
Only expected to work 40 hours a week, promotion requirements outlined, company holidays, you can actually use unlimited paid time off. Flexible work from home.
Possible to be overloaded with customer accounts. The recent restructuring of the company was due to everyone working from home, which seemed necessary given the pandemic.
Advice to Management
Scale-up Security Services, hire more Security Consultants to divide the workload.