Compare Cisco Systems vs Facebook BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Facebook scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Cisco Systems had 91 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations