Compare Cisco Systems vs Intuit BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Intuit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Intuit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intuit scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Intuit.
- Cisco Systems had 395 more reviews than Intuit that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 3 years
Work with great people. Has good agility still. Perks of working at Cisco. Used to have free lunch in the office and lots of office perks
Struggling to adapt to remote working.
Advice to Management
Support leadership is often inexperienced.