Compare Cisco Systems vs Microsoft BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Microsoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Microsoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Microsoft scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
I have been working at Microsoft full-time
- Positive team culture in my several different teams. - Lots of internal opportunities, experts, and resources. - No longer the Microsoft of the bad old days.
- Can sometimes be too Redmond-centric.