Compare Citadel vs Bridgewater Associates BETASee how working at Citadel vs. Bridgewater Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citadel vs. Bridgewater Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citadel scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Bridgewater Associates scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Bridgewater Associates had 20 more reviews than Citadel that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Bridgewater Associates had 4 more reviews than Citadel that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Citadel had 6 more reviews than Bridgewater Associates that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Bridgewater Associates full-time for less than a year
Research on global market. Foreign exchange fixed income commodities equity USA global Asian stocks money market mortgage backed securities investment and research
Long hours of you really like what you are doing. Long commute from New York city. Inconvenience to go and come back