Compare Citizens Bank vs Alpine Banks of Colorado BETASee how working at Citizens Bank vs. Alpine Banks of Colorado compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citizens Bank vs. Alpine Banks of Colorado. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citizens Bank scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Alpine Banks of Colorado scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Citizens Bank.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Citizens Bank.
I have been working at Alpine Banks of Colorado full-time for more than 3 years
In addition to standard benefits, they offer a yearly health allowance, bonuses and yearly raises.
Training can be a little hard to follow, you must be self sufficient and a quick learner.