Compare Citrix vs Broker Genius BETASee how working at Citrix vs. Broker Genius compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citrix vs. Broker Genius. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citrix scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Broker Genius scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Citrix had 157 more reviews than Broker Genius that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citrix.
- "Valley stream" was the most mentioned Con at Broker Genius.
I have been working at Citrix full-time for more than 3 years
I've heard it depends on the team you're on, but I've worked on a variety of teams and they've all been great. Great benefits, good work to life balance, opportunity for growth, good compensation.
Sometimes my particular job can get a bit repetitive, but can't think of anything that's a deal-breaker
I have been working at Broker Genius full-time for less than a year
-I have been working as a Pricing Analyst at Broker Genius for the past 10 months and it's been an amazing experience. -It's a place full of young and talented professionals working for a common... goal. Management is really good and always gives opportunities for everyone to advance in their career. -People around are always helpful. This company is more like a family.
- Commute to Valley Stream. - I would really like to have flexible hours like 9:00 am - 5:30 pm or 8.30 am - 5.00 pm so that we can have time for personal life and be more productive the next day.
Advice to Management
They can be transparent in terms of letting employees know on how they can or what are the factors which will help them to grow in the company.