Compare Citrix vs DealerSocket BETASee how working at Citrix vs. DealerSocket compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citrix vs. DealerSocket. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citrix scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- DealerSocket scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Citrix.
- "Bagels on fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at DealerSocket.
- Citrix had 40 more reviews than DealerSocket that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at DealerSocket full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, teams, and talent. Allowing remote work indefinitely was a great decision. I love working from home (but I do miss the free bagels on Friday).
No more free bagels since we work at home :(