Compare Citrix vs LogMeIn BETASee how working at Citrix vs. LogMeIn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citrix vs. LogMeIn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citrix scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Citrix had 413 more reviews than LogMeIn that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citrix.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at LogMeIn.
I have been working at Citrix full-time for more than 5 years
I've been with the company for 6+ years and while it's not all be roses I can honestly say that I've experience tremendous personal and professional growth in my role(s) at Citrix. I started as a SDR... and have worked my way up and there's very few companies out there that promote from within like Citrix.
It can be a grind, but what sales role isn't?
Advice to Management
Listen to employees at every level.
I worked at LogMeIn full-time for more than 3 years
Local management are the best. Great co-workers who are smart, carry their load and are helpful team players. 20 minute walk from office to bluffs that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Near Isle Vista and... Santa Barbara with all of the advantages of California without the big metropolitan area hassles.
Logmein has lost presence in the market place to Zoom. Hedge fund active investors will be taking the company private soon. Key people have gone to Appfolio in Goleta.