Compare Citrix vs Support.com BETASee how working at Citrix vs. Support.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citrix vs. Support.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citrix scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Citrix.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Support.com.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citrix.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at Support.com.
I have been working at Support.com full-time
Working from home, scheduling is pretty flexible, fulltime and benefits
non stop incoming calls, a lot of agents do not know what they are doing so a lot of customers call in upset because 1 department doesn't know what the other is doing