Compare Citrix vs Uber BETASee how working at Citrix vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citrix vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citrix scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Uber had 125 more reviews than Citrix that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citrix.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Citrix full-time for more than 5 years
I've been with the company for 6+ years and while it's not all be roses I can honestly say that I've experience tremendous personal and professional growth in my role(s) at Citrix. I started as a SDR... and have worked my way up and there's very few companies out there that promote from within like Citrix.
It can be a grind, but what sales role isn't?
Advice to Management
Listen to employees at every level.
I worked at Uber full-time for more than 3 years
Uber is the most intellectually stimulating environment I've ever worked in. The problems to solve are endless, and you're working alongside some of the smartest and most diverse people in the world.... If you're able to land a job here, this is a step change in your career.
No bad things to say.