Compare City of Las Vegas, NV vs County of Clark (NV) BETASee how working at City of Las Vegas, NV vs. County of Clark (NV) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at City of Las Vegas, NV vs. County of Clark (NV). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- City of Las Vegas, NV scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- County of Clark (NV) scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at County of Clark (NV).
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at County of Clark (NV).
I have been working at County of Clark (NV) full-time for more than 3 years
* Everybody is like family * Amazing benefits and work culture * Pension plans * Not Stressful * Over-time benefits * No Micromanaging supervisors
* Scanty pay - Las Vegas cost of living is going up * Promotions - harder than you think. Several people don't get promoted even for more than 15 years even if they deserve it. * Parking is free... but not covered. They can invest in Solar-covered parking structures. * One has to start at lower pay range
Advice to Management
-Improve base pay so that employees are motivated to work. -Provide drinking water