Compare City of Seattle vs Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center BETASee how working at City of Seattle vs. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at City of Seattle vs. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- City of Seattle scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center had 8 more reviews than City of Seattle that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at City of Seattle.
- "Non profit" was the most mentioned Con at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
I worked at City of Seattle full-time for more than a year
Great place to work. Great Benefits. Low Heath Care costs.
Only a Temporary contract. Long commute by transit since I don't live in Seattle
I have been working at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center full-time for more than 3 years
Highly collaborative environment and plenty of resources.
High variability in work environments across labs --choose wisely.