Compare Civil Service United Kingdom vs Cabinet Office UK BETASee how working at Civil Service United Kingdom vs. Cabinet Office UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Civil Service United Kingdom vs. Cabinet Office UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Civil Service United Kingdom scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cabinet Office UK scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Civil Service United Kingdom had 52 more reviews than Cabinet Office UK that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Civil Service United Kingdom.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Cabinet Office UK.
I have been working at Civil Service United Kingdom full-time for more than a year
It's probably one of the best work environments to work in. People are there willing to help you and the customer. Always flexible and always well treated. Highly recommend
There are many rules which you need to follow but this is standard for the government.