Compare Civil Service United Kingdom vs Office for National Statistics BETASee how working at Civil Service United Kingdom vs. Office for National Statistics compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Civil Service United Kingdom vs. Office for National Statistics. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Civil Service United Kingdom scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Office for National Statistics scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Civil Service United Kingdom had 50 more reviews than Office for National Statistics that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- Civil Service United Kingdom had 46 more reviews than Office for National Statistics that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Civil Service United Kingdom.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Office for National Statistics.
I have been working at Civil Service United Kingdom full-time for more than 8 years
excellent management, growth oriented, positive environment
no cons to list today
I worked at Office for National Statistics full-time for less than a year
- Interesting job, out and about, always in the wrong place at the right time. - Excellent pay and benefits. - Good for your well-being, plenty of exercise, quite fun.
- Can be quite scary at times, especially in rougher areas. - Physically demanding, need moderate fitness.