Compare Civil Service United Kingdom vs UK Ministry of Defence BETASee how working at Civil Service United Kingdom vs. UK Ministry of Defence compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Civil Service United Kingdom vs. UK Ministry of Defence. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Civil Service United Kingdom scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- UK Ministry of Defence scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Civil Service United Kingdom had 7 more reviews than UK Ministry of Defence that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- Civil Service United Kingdom had 23 more reviews than UK Ministry of Defence that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Civil Service United Kingdom.
- "Time away" was the most mentioned Con at UK Ministry of Defence.
I have been working at Civil Service United Kingdom full-time for more than a year
It's probably one of the best work environments to work in. People are there willing to help you and the customer. Always flexible and always well treated. Highly recommend
There are many rules which you need to follow but this is standard for the government.