Compare Clarice Technologies vs Webonise Lab BETASee how working at Clarice Technologies vs. Webonise Lab compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Clarice Technologies vs. Webonise Lab. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Clarice Technologies scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Open culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Webonise Lab.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Webonise Lab.
I have been working at Webonise Lab full-time
- Not too big and not too small. So a great place to work if you are a mid-career smart person who wants growth opportunities. - Seems like the company grew really fast in its early days and is... still struggling to implement best practices. So there is a lot of room to pick up initiatives and run with them. - Stable and diverse client list and exciting projects. The work and the environment are more like a product company as they handle the complete product development cycle from design to launch. Lots to learn! - Initiative and ownership are rewarded with more opportunities
- Too much ambiguity in job roles as the corporate structure is still evolving. - Moderate compensation package. - Sometimes unrealistic goals are set, and extreme ownership is expected.
Advice to Management
- Get your key leaders and best performers some guidance and time to make thing better. Everyone in the company knows what the problems are, but nobody has the time to fix them. - Bring more... aspirational value or some other USP. You can't afford to stagnate. Back your leaders and push them to become thought leaders and industry figures. Good people want to work with people they can learn from or look upto. - Be open to the ideas from new people BUT give them a framework and set checkpoints and reviews so that they don't get lost and eventually leave in the frustration of being ineffective.