Compare Clark County School District vs County of Clark (NV) BETASee how working at Clark County School District vs. County of Clark (NV) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Clark County School District vs. County of Clark (NV). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- County of Clark (NV) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Ccsd" was the most mentioned Pro at Clark County School District.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at County of Clark (NV).
- "Ccsd" was the most mentioned Con at Clark County School District.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at County of Clark (NV).
I worked at Clark County School District full-time
Great place to work wonderful supervisors.
None, everyone is helpful and kind.
I have been working at County of Clark (NV) full-time for more than 3 years
* Everybody is like family * Amazing benefits and work culture * Pension plans * Not Stressful * Over-time benefits * No Micromanaging supervisors
* Scanty pay - Las Vegas cost of living is going up * Promotions - harder than you think. Several people don't get promoted even for more than 15 years even if they deserve it. * Parking is free... but not covered. They can invest in Solar-covered parking structures. * One has to start at lower pay range
Advice to Management
-Improve base pay so that employees are motivated to work. -Provide drinking water