Compare Clearlink vs Imagine Learning BETASee how working at Clearlink vs. Imagine Learning compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Clearlink vs. Imagine Learning. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Clearlink scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Imagine Learning scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Clearlink had 7 more reviews than Imagine Learning that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Coaches" was the most mentioned Con at Clearlink.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Imagine Learning.
I worked at Clearlink full-time for less than a year
Remote, Awesome benefits!, Amazing atmosphere, Great Training
None, none, none, none none
Advice to Management
This is a wonderful company. I recently got let go because of some medical conditions that popped up in which required me to miss too much work. This would probably leave most with a bad taste in... their mouth but its easy to understand in my shoes. They are very clear on what they expect of you and that standard isn't too high whatsoever. The training was awesome so I don't get why people keep saying the training isn't good enough. Especially with James Pemberton. He is an absolutely wonderful trainer and by the end of the two weeks my entire group of 15 people felt more than ready to be on our own. Give that man a raise! The benefits are incredible to be honest and covered everything I needed for a really low price. I wanted to advance with the company and have been sad to have been let go but like I said I understand why and it is just unfortunate it didn't work out for me. I will always be pro Clearlink and recommend anybody for this job if you have a sales mentality and aren't scared of a little hard work!