Compare Coast Dental Services vs Great Expressions Dental Centers BETASee how working at Coast Dental Services vs. Great Expressions Dental Centers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Coast Dental Services vs. Great Expressions Dental Centers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Coast Dental Services scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Great Expressions Dental Centers scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Pay is good" was the most mentioned Pro at Coast Dental Services.
- "Gedc" was the most mentioned Pro at Great Expressions Dental Centers.
- Coast Dental Services had 2 more reviews than Great Expressions Dental Centers that mentioned "Dentist" as a Con.
I have been working at Coast Dental Services full-time for more than 3 years
We were informed last week that our offices would be closing as a precaution due to Corona Virus, and that we would have some offices that would remain open to treat emergency patients. I was... worried about what that would mean for me in terms of unemployment and benefits. Having spoken to a lovely lady in HR at our corporate office, I was reassured to find out that they would be filing for unemployment on our behalf and that the company would keep paying for our benefits. That's been a huge weight lifted off my shoulders in these uncertain times, allowing me to worry less about how I'm going to feed my family and keep my children insured.
Nothing I can think of!
Advice to Management
Thank you for thinking of your employees and please reopen the offices soon as is safe, so that we can get back to caring for our patients!
I have been working at Great Expressions Dental Centers full-time for less than a year
The recruiter and operations manager are amazing women.
I haven't had any negative experiences yet.