Compare Coast Dental Services vs Smile Brands BETASee how working at Coast Dental Services vs. Smile Brands compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Coast Dental Services vs. Smile Brands. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Smile Brands scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Pay is good" was the most mentioned Pro at Coast Dental Services.
- "Doctors" was the most mentioned Pro at Smile Brands.
- "Patient care" was the most mentioned Con at Coast Dental Services.
- "No 401k match" was the most mentioned Con at Smile Brands.
I have been working at Coast Dental Services full-time for less than a year
I just became a DA so I was a bit worried about going to Coast as I'd heard it was still heavy on paper charts and film x-rays, but I'm glad I gave it a shot! I love how new my office looks, and... there are still some paper charts, but the office is digital so they're still converting some of the old charts, which I get. No sign of film x-rays, and I love the team I joined. I've got a great doc in the office and the support of my manager and the other DAs!
Nothing major, but I wish I got more PTO
I worked at Smile Brands full-time for more than 5 years
-Collaborative culture of Smiles For Everyone -Fun events and comradery -Leadership team are great at communicating the vision -Room to grow
-Big company; sometimes slow to move and change -Old technology -No 401(k) match