Compare Cobb County School District vs Atlanta Public Schools BETASee how working at Cobb County School District vs. Atlanta Public Schools compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cobb County School District vs. Atlanta Public Schools. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cobb County School District scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Atlanta Public Schools scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Atlanta Public Schools had 3 more reviews than Cobb County School District that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Cobb County School District.
- "Aps" was the most mentioned Con at Atlanta Public Schools.
I worked at Cobb County School District full-time
salary Atmosphere staff people students and location
f2f online I do not have anymore.
I worked at Atlanta Public Schools full-time
Programs Libraries-Resources for Fine ARTS- Athletics including swimming, soccer, and Baseball along with great football!1music and symphony halls with symphonic sound systems, learning labs with... scientific and Good Housekeeping skills-Auto shops
pay scale- diversity- and labor relations council
Advice to Management
Pay attention to student family life and invest in boys and girls club activities after school for total personality improvement with hands on hands activities and sports practice