Compare Cogo Labs vs DraftKings BETASee how working at Cogo Labs vs. DraftKings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cogo Labs vs. DraftKings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DraftKings scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- DraftKings had 9 more reviews than Cogo Labs that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Cogo" was the most mentioned Con at Cogo Labs.
- "Sports" was the most mentioned Con at DraftKings.
I have been working at Cogo Labs full-time for more than a year
- Lots of autonomy; more opportunity to take ownership over success/failure than I have seen in any previous job - Incredible network: there is a lot of value in being connected to Link Ventures and... the opportunity to learn from the expertise there - upside: Cogo has aggressive growth goals and right now is a great chance to be a part of it - opportunity to learn how companies are built: it is great to be able to be a part of building multiple startups at once. Really valuable experience
- not a con, but the mentality of granular planning (lots of writing) and measurement isn't for everyone. There are high expectations that project owners provide full transparency on the status of... investments, which means knowing all the details, KPIs and being willing to make a recommendation to pivot/pause when necessary
Advice to Management
So much opportunity for Cogo. Keep accelerating the pace of hiring so we can tackle everything.
I have been working at DraftKings for less than a year
Everyone has always been very helpful and responsive and there is a nice work/life balance. The projects are exciting and you are given a good amount of creative freedom. Definitely a great company... to work for!
I haven't come across any cons yet.