Compare Collabera vs Covalense Global BETASee how working at Collabera vs. Covalense Global compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Collabera vs. Covalense Global. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Collabera scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Covalense Global scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Collabera.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Covalense Global.
- Collabera had 87 more reviews than Covalense Global that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Collabera full-time for more than a year
A good gig. Responsive supervisors who helped immensely during the onboarding process. Good pay. You’re not going to be rich working here but you’ll probably find a good paying job that will cover... all your needs. You can build a nice career if you’re placed with the right company.
Last job I had ended out of nowhere. Thankfully there’s always more work.
Advice to Management
I understand why some assignments end sooner than others but there has to be a way to warn people in advance so they can prepare.
I worked at Covalense Global
Great company with amazing skills set unique to its target market of Oracle OSS/BSS implementation and other consultation services.
Immigration restrictions made bringing highly skilled and much needed solution architects into the US. The lack of resource for face to face consultation made it difficult to move sales campaigns... forward.
Advice to Management
Take advantage of recent changes in US immigration laws with H-1B Visas program by hiring local us based talent in lieu of foreign talent.