Compare Collabera vs DXC Technology BETASee how working at Collabera vs. DXC Technology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Collabera vs. DXC Technology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Collabera scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- DXC Technology scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Collabera.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DXC Technology.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Collabera.
- "No hike" was the most mentioned Con at DXC Technology.
I have been working at Collabera full-time for less than a year
Good pay. Helpful, courteous, professional staff. Helped get me placed in a good, clean work environment at a quality company when I needed a job.
Contract job only. Short-term assignment.
Advice to Management
Make sure you’re on the same page with the client’s management regarding the length of assignment. I was told there would be over-time, and they do not allow that (which is fine). Also that the... assignment could be extended up to 10 months when it’s only 3 months at best.
I have been working at DXC Technology full-time for more than 10 years
DXC has amazing opportunities to thrive in your career. There are opportunities to learn every where you look. They have also put out a Employee Survey and are already responding to what we, as... employees are asking about. DXC is building communities and taking down barriers that were there from the previous leadership team. They are also beginning to show a new positive focus on the Customer. I am happy to be at DXC.
I have nothing at this time.
Advice to Management
Keep making positive changes to empower the business and show employees you are listening!