Compare Collabera vs Facebook BETASee how working at Collabera vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Collabera vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Collabera.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 395 more reviews than Collabera that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Collabera full-time for less than a year
A pleasant place to work with a committed workforce. Great pay and you can work from home. Employee centric policies like these were a Godsend during the worst of COVID. No supervisors breathing down... your neck or anything like that. Communication was always on point. Everyone stayed in the loop no matter what we were working on. Paid on time every time like clock work.
An operation that runs as smooth as butter.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations