Compare Collabera vs Streebo BETASee how working at Collabera vs. Streebo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Collabera vs. Streebo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Collabera scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Streebo scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Collabera.
- "Open door policy" was the most mentioned Pro at Streebo.
- Collabera had 84 more reviews than Streebo that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Collabera full-time for less than a year
A pleasant place to work with a committed workforce. Great pay and you can work from home. Employee centric policies like these were a Godsend during the worst of COVID. No supervisors breathing down... your neck or anything like that. Communication was always on point. Everyone stayed in the loop no matter what we were working on. Paid on time every time like clock work.
An operation that runs as smooth as butter.
I have been working at Streebo for more than 3 years
this is a good company to work for
there are no downside in working for Streebo Mobility
Advice to Management
Streebo Mobility keep on doing what you are doing.