Compare College Board vs NWEA BETASee how working at College Board vs. NWEA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at College Board vs. NWEA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- College Board scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- College Board had 40 more reviews than NWEA that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Senior leadership" was the most mentioned Con at College Board.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NWEA.
I have been working at NWEA full-time for more than 3 years
The people, #1. They are some of the most creative, kind and hard working people I’ve ever worked with. #2, the mission, the majority of all colleagues are there to help kids and educators! #3... innovation,everyone is working around the clock to bring some really great things to the market that will really help educators.
Sometimes work life balance is hard.
Advice to Management
Keep up the open communication and transparency.