Compare Colorado State University vs Marketing 360 BETASee how working at Colorado State University vs. Marketing 360 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Colorado State University vs. Marketing 360. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marketing 360 scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Colorado State University.
- "Marketing 360" was the most mentioned Pro at Marketing 360.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Colorado State University.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at Marketing 360.
I worked at Colorado State University full-time
you learn a lot and it's worth it
lots of homework and no free time
I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time for more than a year
I've been here for almost 2 years and the experience has been great. The culture and environment is amazing. It's very fast paced which is what you want from a marketing company. They constantly... push you to grow personally and professionally. They really want you to be happy here and push you outside your comfort zone. This is important for success in any company. It really feels more like a family over here then a job. I enjoy seeing the people I work with everyday. Everyone is really positive and has a great perspective on life.
Very fast paced which could be bad for some. If you want a boring job where you just show up this isn't for you. This is a fast paced industry that is constantly evolving and changing. I love this... but some people don't
Advice to Management
Training the sales team has always been changing which is great. However, the most recent training program seems to have the best success I've seen here. We need to improve on that program and just... make it better for our new people.