Compare Colorado State University vs Numerica Corporation BETASee how working at Colorado State University vs. Numerica Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Colorado State University vs. Numerica Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Colorado State University scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Numerica Corporation scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Colorado State University.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Colorado State University.
I worked at Colorado State University part-time
Great people Manageable Workload Variety of positions free food flexible scheduling
Very busy during rushes ^ may have late breaks/lunches May have to stay later than shift end time
Advice to Management
Make sure people leave at exact times, some people have class.
I have been working at Numerica Corporation full-time
I truly enjoy working at Numerica! The people are great, the work is engaging, and future is exciting! And you can't beat living along the Front Range in Colorado!
Being a small company, you have to be willing to wear many hats... which some people might not like but I find it rewarding and view it as a growth opportunity.