Compare Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs PwC BETASee how working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 453 more reviews than Commonwealth Bank of Australia that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time
They have snacks all the time
I do not have any to share
I worked at PwC full-time for less than a year
PwC really wants their interns to have a good experience. They take care of you and prepare lots of fun activities.
I didn't have the professional exposure I was hoping for. My projects were not challenging nor engaging.