Compare Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs Suncorp Group BETASee how working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. Suncorp Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. Suncorp Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 191 more reviews than Suncorp Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 147 more reviews than Suncorp Group that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Suncorp Group.
I worked at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time
Good growth pathways, good people, good offices
Usual trappings of a big corporate
I worked at Suncorp Group full-time for more than a year
Fantastic, supportive, collaborative team dedicated to producing outstanding work
None to report - work life balance was always considered despite the rigors of the job