Compare Computer Task Group vs Fidelity Investments BETASee how working at Computer Task Group vs. Fidelity Investments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Computer Task Group vs. Fidelity Investments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fidelity Investments scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Computer Task Group.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Fidelity Investments.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at Computer Task Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Fidelity Investments.
I worked at Computer Task Group for more than 3 years
CTG always went out of their way to make me feel a part of the organization and not just a cog in a machine.
No real drawbacks that aren't present in any recruiting role.
I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time
Job security, constantly learning, advancement opportunities, training program, salary transparency, stock options down the road, D&I efforts
None at the moment- I enjoy working here.