Compare Comscore vs Hortonworks BETASee how working at Comscore vs. Hortonworks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Comscore vs. Hortonworks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Comscore scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Hortonworks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Comscore.
- "Open source" was the most mentioned Pro at Hortonworks.
- Comscore had 2 more reviews than Hortonworks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Hortonworks for less than a year
Pioneers in the big data world - so you get to learn the technology before anyone else could. Great colleagues - if you are working in a bigger team but mostly you will be engaging with clients.... Insurance is free.
Not many cons. Lot of your work style depends on client whom you work with, But If you are not happy with a client you can move to other one easily.