Compare Constant Contact vs Colorado State University BETASee how working at Constant Contact vs. Colorado State University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Constant Contact vs. Colorado State University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Constant Contact scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Colorado State University scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Beer cart" was the most mentioned Pro at Constant Contact.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Colorado State University.
- "Endurance" was the most mentioned Con at Constant Contact.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Colorado State University.
I worked at Constant Contact for less than a year
Great Culture, Technically advanced tools, appreciate work
Work Load but cannot say its a Cons as I took classes along with this job so was kinda hectic but all in all no cons as such. Great place!!
Advice to Management