Compare Convergys vs Creative Circle BETASee how working at Convergys vs. Creative Circle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Convergys vs. Creative Circle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Creative Circle scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Convergys.
- "Gigs" was the most mentioned Pro at Creative Circle.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Convergys.
- "Hourly rate" was the most mentioned Con at Creative Circle.
I have been working at Convergys full-time for more than 8 years
Various projects, and great people to work with. Great ability to work from home. Hiring from within is a plus. Being able to work for different clients working from home has been great.
Pay not very competitive and potentially clients can downsize the workforce, so you have to hope there are openings available on other projects if this happens. Potential loss of tenured benefits... including pay rate and earned time off rate if transitioning between projects and the gap is too long between positions.
Advice to Management
More internal recruiting would be great, take advantage of our workforce and promote from within! This already is a practice and I appreciate it. One point of note, to allow tenured employees to... keep their rate of pay/pto earn rate if there is a 30+ day gap between positions; if this is already the case then great but if not it should be considered.