Compare Cook Children's Health Care System vs Tarrant County College BETASee how working at Cook Children's Health Care System vs. Tarrant County College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cook Children's Health Care System vs. Tarrant County College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cook Children's Health Care System scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Tarrant County College scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Cook Children's Health Care System had 4 more reviews than Tarrant County College that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Cook Children's Health Care System.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Tarrant County College.
I have been working at Cook Children's Health Care System full-time
A workplace that you go into each day and feel like you are making an impact in improving the local community through your actions. Our staff and leadership express strong empathy, imagination and... compassion. The work is exciting. Families are our pure focus, with employee health and satisfaction HEAVILY on leadership's mind. Work that feels good. I drive in excited to contribute each day, I drive home satisfied.
Lots of dual-roles to manage while the system is learning to balance staffing during an important growth period. Adds to your daily responsibilities, but also keeps you on your toes ... evolving with... the system.
I worked at Tarrant County College full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing people, easy work, love the students
Summers are absolutely horrible during registration- but you only work 4 days a week.
Advice to Management
No walk-in appointments