Compare Cornell University vs CITYMD BETASee how working at Cornell University vs. CITYMD compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cornell University vs. CITYMD. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cornell University scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Cornell University.
- "Medical field" was the most mentioned Pro at CITYMD.
- "Ithaca" was the most mentioned Con at Cornell University.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at CITYMD.
I have been working at CITYMD full-time
-the pay is fair for x-ray techs -sense of accomplishment
-its a hard job and can be stressful -sometimes doctors are irrational and waste time
Advice to Management
-I honestly worry about being fired more often then I should, you should make your employees feel a little bit more stable. -dont ever get emotional with your scribes or x-ray techs if someone makes... a mistake simply correct them and dont raise your voice. -x-ray techs are professional healthcare providers with extensive technical and patient care skills. They should be treated as such