Compare Cornell University vs Memorial Sloan Kettering BETASee how working at Cornell University vs. Memorial Sloan Kettering compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cornell University vs. Memorial Sloan Kettering. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cornell University scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Cornell University.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Memorial Sloan Kettering.
- "Ithaca" was the most mentioned Con at Cornell University.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Memorial Sloan Kettering.
I have been working at Cornell University full-time
I have a long history with Cornell and find that while my working group has changed over the years, I regularly interact and collaborate with great people. The community is very supportive.
Your experience can vary greatly, depending on who you work closely with. I have never had issues, but certainly others have. You cannot make a blanket statement about the university. Vetting the... individuals you'll be working with is of foremost importance.