Compare Cornell University vs NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital BETASee how working at Cornell University vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cornell University vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cornell University scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Cornell University.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- "Ithaca" was the most mentioned Con at Cornell University.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital full-time for more than 3 years
Networking, insurance, education assistance, high standard of care
Lots of red tape for new equipment, short staffed. Exhausting work/ life balance
Advice to Management
Invest in work life balance.