Compare Corning vs Intel Corporation BETASee how working at Corning vs. Intel Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Corning vs. Intel Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intel Corporation scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Corning.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Intel Corporation.
- "Small town" was the most mentioned Con at Corning.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Intel Corporation.
I worked at Corning full-time
-Benefits are great -Ability to give coworkers money at Corning's expense for a job well done. (ex. $15 - $250) -Able to receive discounts on insurance for completing annual assessments. -Plenty... of leadership opportunities.
-Overtime incredibly high (at least in my department) -Putting production deadlines over employee safety. (Very understaffed, but having to run all equipment even if it means not getting a break for... 12 hours.) -When expressing concerns of employees' wellbeing and workload, the response was "we have deadlines that need to be met" -People hired for roles that they did not apply for, but were asked to interview anyways.
Advice to Management
We understand that business deadlines are highly important, but the wellbeing of your employees is far more important.
I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time for less than a year
An exciting place to work on interesting jobs with extensive support for COVID, diversity, and their employees!
Some bureaucratic overhead and inertia is expected with larger organizations.