Compare Corning vs Prodrive Technologies BETASee how working at Corning vs. Prodrive Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Corning vs. Prodrive Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Corning scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Prodrive Technologies scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Corning.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Prodrive Technologies.
- "Small town" was the most mentioned Con at Corning.
- "Dutch" was the most mentioned Con at Prodrive Technologies.
I worked at Corning full-time for more than a year
Appreciate all the friendships made at the place. Intellectual culture. Research mentality. Great company.
They are professor in the town. Only company in the place. Limited options.
I have been working at Prodrive Technologies full-time for less than a year
-Chance to make an impact on the company and the world -Everyone is held at the same standard and appreciated the same, we are a flat company in the sense that we are always a team and trusted to... handle the responsibilities we are given, no hand-holding -Excellent benefits (free lunch on-site everyday, working from home capabilities, company phone & laptop, membership discount to local gym) -Work hard, play hard environment -Everyone is super welcoming and friendly -Amazing Work/Life Balance
-Still working out some kinks in our internal processes but this really give employees the chance to better internal systems and help the company grow
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work, we appreciate you backing us up at every step and getting us what we need.