Compare Cox Communications vs Asurion BETASee how working at Cox Communications vs. Asurion compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cox Communications vs. Asurion. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cox Communications scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cox Communications.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Asurion.
- "Cable" was the most mentioned Con at Cox Communications.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Asurion.
I have been working at Asurion full-time for less than a year
From the recruiter to the hiring manager team, I had a stellar experience. In a world where ghosting and lack of communication is a common action, Asurion showed me that candidate experience is top... of mind. The HR leadership team is an amazing bunch of folks that really care about the people and the business. When they shared their worldview with me, I truly felt at home. I am excited to jump in and help the team continue to be great as well as meet the amazing employees that I will be supporting. Thanks for this opportunity Asurion, you will not regret it.
None. The team kept me informed along the way as well as followed up weekly on next steps.
Advice to Management
I love your philosophy and approach to HR. HR seems to have a real seat at the table and can help drive change through objective influence. This will ensure that the company is taking care of its... people and translating that into amazing and long-term performance. I cant wait to start!