Compare Cox Communications vs University of Oklahoma BETASee how working at Cox Communications vs. University of Oklahoma compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cox Communications vs. University of Oklahoma. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cox Communications scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Oklahoma scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cox Communications.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Oklahoma.
- "Cable" was the most mentioned Con at Cox Communications.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at University of Oklahoma.
I worked at University of Oklahoma part-time for less than a year
If you work with a great professor, you can learn a lot from them.
It can really depend on how the professor you work under is. If they are difficult to work with, it might be a much harder job.