Compare CoxHealth vs Mercy Health BETASee how working at CoxHealth vs. Mercy Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CoxHealth vs. Mercy Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CoxHealth scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mercy Health scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at CoxHealth.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Mercy Health.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CoxHealth.
- "Short staffed" was the most mentioned Con at Mercy Health.
I have been working at Mercy Health full-time for less than a year
Flexible hours, open shifts, PRN, part time, full time, benefits lots of opportunities, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistants. Glassjob helped me find this job and I am ver great full for this... job site.
The benefits are pricey if you use tobacco products but other than that I haven’t encountered any major negative things that I can find
Advice to Management
They are all doing good for me